4 November 2015

ePortfolio course via PDST



I highly recommend this ePortfolio course for teachers in Ireland, there are 5 modules and it estimates 5 hours duration at your own pace.  There are videos of best practice and text to work through, periodically a padlet with a question allows for teacher  interaction.  

I am only on module 2 but as I was eager to progress I never saved some videos and content from module 1 and now that I have completed it, I can’t seem to get back into it.  So save as you go!  Definitely worth doing.


ePortfolios: Using digital tools for content creation, collaboration and assessment (Post Primary)

http://teachercpd.ie/

Duration: 5 hours
Course start and end dates: 5-10-15 to 18-12-15.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Task...LC Business

Ms Bergin.....Student Task on the consumer and exploring consumer rights. Consumer Research Task, press enter to enlarge the boxes. ...